If you'd like to interview me about atheism (or other topics), I'm certainly interested, although I do have a few requirements:
- The topic must be agreed upon in advance.
- Optional: A list of questions to be provided in advance is strongly encouraged so that I can be better-prepared to provide higher quality answers.
- I understand that such a list is not the same as a script and may not be complete, questions may be asked in a different order, and that it's common for new questions to be raised during an interview, all of which I assume to be a natural part of interviews.
- The organizer must secure a reliable location:
- For in-person interviews, facilities need to include an adequate audio system, free water for everyone, and sufficient washrooms.
- For online interviews, this means a YouTube channel (or something similar that doesn't require installing additional software), and the presentation of my name spelled correctly ("Randolf Richardson") along with the link https://www.canadianatheists.ca/ (or www.canadianatheists.ca) at or near the beginning and end of the interview.
- The organizer must arrange for advertising/promotion of the interview.
- Advertising/promotion must include my name spelled correctly ("Randolf Richardson") along with the link https://www.canadianatheists.ca/ (or www.canadianatheists.ca).
- I will gladly announce the interview in advance via my social networking accounts with the intention of helping to broaden the reach to an overall larger audience.
- The following graphics are available for use in your advertising/promotion:
- For in-person interviews, travel and accomodation costs must also be covered by the organizer.
- Full, non-exclusive intellectual property rights to all interview content must be granted so that I may re-publish any of it, free from any financial obligation to anyone.
- This requirement also applies to anyone recording the interview (all persons present at the venue must agree to this requirement in case they record any of it).
For topics that are not related to atheism, secularism, or the Canadian atheists, the link https://www.randolfrichardson.com/ (or www.randolfrichardson.com) may be used in advertising/promotion instead, but please contact me about this beforehand.