If you'd like to interview me about atheism (or other topics), I'm certainly interested, although I do have a few requirements:
- The topic and schedule must be agreed upon in advance.
- Optional: A list of questions to be provided in advance is strongly encouraged so that I can be better-prepared to provide higher quality answers.
- I understand that such a list is not the same as a script and may not be complete, questions may be asked in a different order, and that it's common for new questions to be raised during an interview, all of which I assume to be a natural part of interviews.
- As your guest, I want our session to be interesting and informative for your audiences, and enjoyable for everyone so that you will want to interview me again in the future.
- The organizer must secure a reliable location:
- For in-person interviews, facilities need to include an adequate audio system, free water for everyone, and access to washroom facilities. (Site-security to be discussed privately, beforehand.)
- For online interviews, this means a YouTube channel (or something similar that doesn't require installing additional software), and the presentation of my name spelled correctly ("Randolf Richardson") along with the link https://www.canadianatheists.ca/ (or www.canadianatheists.ca) at or near the beginning and end of the interview.
- The organizer must arrange for advertising/promotion of the interview. (I will also attempt to promote the event, so early preparation is appreciated.)
- Advertising/promotion must include my name spelled correctly ("Randolf Richardson") along with the link https://www.canadianatheists.ca/ (or www.canadianatheists.ca).
- I will gladly announce the interview in advance via my social networking accounts with the intention of helping to broaden the reach to an overall larger audience.
- Pre-formatted links to my web sites and social media accounts can be copied by following this link.
- The following graphics are available for use in your advertising/promotion:
- For in-person interviews, travel and accomodation costs must also be covered by the organizer.
- Full, non-exclusive intellectual property rights to all interview content must be granted so that I may re-publish any of it, free from any financial obligation to anyone.
- This requirement also applies to anyone recording the interview (all persons present at the venue must agree to this requirement in case they record any of it; e.g., this can be stipulated with terms and conditions for event access).
- I normally wait at least 30 days before re-publishing interviews to avoid competing with any of the host's immediate monetization efforts (in practice, this has often been much longer; I will attempt to obtain agreement beforehand if I feel there's a pressing need to re-publish in less than 30 days).
For topics that are not related to atheism, secularism, or the Canadian atheists, the link https://www.randolfrichardson.com/ (or www.randolfrichardson.com) may be used in advertising/promotion instead, but please contact me about this beforehand since I may also be able to provide other links that are more directly related.